Admission requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution must be conferred before the intended start date.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is required for candidates with bachelor’s or Master’s degrees. GPA is not required for candidates with MD or PhD degree.
- A GRE general test score of a minimum 60th percentile for the quantitative reasoning and analytical writing is required. GRE will be waived for candidates with MD or PhD.
- English proficiency requirement: A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 for internet based test (iBT), 550 for paper-based test (PBT) or 215 for computer-based test (CBT) is required for those who graduated from foreign institutes.
- A personal statement, including past experience and future career goals, is required as part of the application.
All applicants will be ranked by the program committee. At least two members of the committee will review each applicant and candidates and rolling admission will occur till fill program capacity.